Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blog 7 Write about a genetic diseases that runs in your family include symptoms, treatment, a picture, genetics and reference

       A genetic disease that runs in my family is anemia which a medical condition in which the red blood cell count or hemoglobin is less than normal. It's symptoms are easy fatigue and loss of energy, unusually rapid heart beat, particularly with exercise, shortness of breath, dizziness, headache and pale skin. Anemia can be treated with taking iron supplement pills and getting enough iron in your food will correct most cases of iron deficiency anemia. Treatments may include dietary changes or supplements, medicines, procedures, and many others depending on your condition. My grandfather from my father'side had anemia and so did my great uncle but none of my parents have signs of it. 


http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/anemia.html

           

No comments:

Post a Comment