Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nutrition NAT 2.0 #4

        From my food analysis data I learned that I do not take in a lot of fiber throughout the five days which in turn will make it harder for me to take out the wastes in my body. Also that I consumed very little water making me vulnerable to diseases since water regulate body temperature and facilitates normal functions of the body process. Also since I do not consume a lot of protein then my body will not function well creating a delayed wound healing. plucking out of hair, hair loss, skin pigmentation and the development of dermatitis. So having protein is vital for the human body. I learned that I need to consume more protein, fiber and water. Also a bunch of other nutrients however these are more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment